1. Sign a Contract
Once all decisions have been finalized and pricing has been approved, a down payment of 50% of the contract total is required.
2. Schedule Field Measure
The field measure is an important appointment to finalize all your project details. All cabinets must be completely installed or if you are re-using your existing cabinets, any adjustments must be completed. Please have your sink and the new appliances on site. Having all of this information together will keep your project on schedule.
3. Job Layout
We use a unique digital measuring process which creates a very accurate computer file of your project. See our process page for more detail. View Process
On the day of installation there are a few things to know and prepare:
– Ranges must be moved from the installation area.
– Any pre-installation plumbing (disconnection of drains, faucets, etc.) must be ready.
– Some dust and debris may be present during installation so drawers and cupboards should be covered or emptied.
– Any final decisions regarding the number and placement of faucet holes must be made.
– Pets need to be contained.
Our installation team will provide drop cloths as needed for floors. Upon completion, the jobsite will be broom clean. After installation final payment is due.